- Car rental supplier identification
- Who can rent and who can drive?
- Online reservation
- Long term reservations
- Rental rates
- Payment and deposits
- What should I do in case of accident
- Fuel policy
- Where can I drive my vehicle?
- Vehicle types
- How to collect my car (Faro Airport)
- How to return my vehicle?
- Out of hours
- Personal data
- General terms and conditions
CAR RENTAL SUPPLIER IDENTIFICATION
Your car rental
supplier is YES CAR Hire, Powered by Auto Rent VI. NIF 504933884
with headquarters in:
- Faro Airport- Park 4. Office desk P4(Only 150 meters from the Airport terminal)
- Rua Marques de Pombal, nº. 54, 8500-021 Alvor
Phone numbers if needed are:
- (+351) 969787039 or
- (+351) 969777854 or
- (+351) 962192529 or
- (+351) 967779347 (call to the Portuguese Mobile Network)
- Your reservation can be presented in both physical or digital format at pick up time
- Your car rental supplier is YES CAR Hire, Powered by Auto Rent VI. NIF 504933884 with headquarters in:
WHO CAN RENT AND WHO CAN DRIVE?
Who can rent?
- is legally capable of signing a contract with Yes Car Hire and is willing to assume responsibility for the Vehicle during the Rental Period.
- has the means accepted by Yes Car Hire to pay for the Vehicle rental and any associated costs.
Possess valid identification documents, as indicated in the table below.
Passport or UE Identity Card
Bank Credit/Debit card Visa or Master
- Anyone who:
Who can drive?
- Driver must be between 25 and 80 years of age. Drivers who do not meet the age limit cannot rent a car;
- Drivers aged between 22 and 24 are subject to additional charges.
- Drivers who do not meet the age limit cannot rent a car.
- Be expressly and fully identified in the Rental Agreement or in any document attached thereto (which may also be the lessee);
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid identification documents (national ID or passport);
- To rent a vehicle with Yes Car Hire, the driver must possess a valid driver's license issued at least 3 years prior to the start date of the rental period.
- Who can rent?
The following are the main steps to making an online booking:
Selection of the service
- Enter your rental criteria in the online booking form including rental dates, rental locations and choice of vehicle.
Second Step: Yes Car Hire offer
- Based on the criteria you provide, Yes Car Hire will provide you with several offers matching your request.
- The ‘offer' is defined as: - a service, which includes a selected vehicle category available for a chosen duration with selected options (if any) and a rate, which is a pay on arrival rate.
- You will then be asked to select the offer that best fits you.
Third Step: Acceptance of the offer
- You will then be able to add extras or additional protections by clicking on the desired items. The cost of each selected items will be added to the final price of your rental.
- Once you have completed your booking, You will be required to click on the “Confirm your booking” box to temporary book the selected offer.
Fifth Step: Yes Car Hire notification
- Yes Car Hire will send you a booking confirmation email containing the full details of your booking and a copy of the terms and conditions of hire applicable in the country of your rental. We recommend that you print this booking confirmation email and keep it for your records.
- First Step: Selection of the service
- The following are the main steps to making an online booking:
LONG TERM RESERVATIONS
- Unfortunately, legal boundaries prevent us from issuing rental contracts for longer than 30 days. Therefore, we will break your reservation into 30 days periods, that should match each rental contract, covering the whole period. Please, note that, at the end of each contract period, you will have to go to our office in Alvor or to Faro airport to sign a new rental contract, as well as pay for it and provide us with its respective credit card security deposit. Another point to note is that our prices are not the same for every date. Therefore, the price for each period is not always going to be proportional to the total price of the whole period. However, the sum of the prices of all periods will match the total price of your original booking and will be final.
- The provided quotes and rates include unlimited mileage within Portugal, inclusive of all applicable taxes and additional charges based on your booking specifications. The package includes civil liability insurance, partial collision and damage coverage (Collision Damage Waiver CDW), and theft coverage (Theft Waiver TW), accompanied by a specified liability for damages, commonly referred to as deductible or excess. The deductible, disclosed during the reservation process, establishes the maximum amount for which the customer is accountable in case of damage or theft, provided all Rental Terms and Conditions are adhered to.
- There are no mandatory hidden fees.
- All quotes are presented in Euros (€) unless stated otherwise.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS
- Yes Car Hire does not accept American Express, virtual cards, prepaid cards and checks.
The following are
accepted as a method of payment for the rental:
- Credit/ Debit Card VISA or MasterCard in the name of the main driver;
- As a deposit/ security, a credit authorization will be requested in the amount of “Damage Liability” on the main driver's credit card This credit authorization will remain valid and active until the end of the rental.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to provide a security deposit to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- The amount of the security deposit will be specified at the type of the veichule and will be clearly communicated to the Customer.
A, B, C
C2, D, E, F, G, L, N AND O
Use of the deposit
- The deposit security will be held by Yes Car Hire during the specified period on the contract.
- The security may be utilized by Yes Car Hire in cases of breach of contractual terms, damage to the property, or any other violation resulting in harm to Yes Car Hire.
Refund of the security Deposit
- The security deposit will be refunded to the customer upon the contract's completion, provided that all contractual obligations have been fulfilled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The refund of the security deposit will be processed within 10 working days after inspection and verification that there are no contractual violations.
- There is No refunds on: car rental days; petrol or ETOLL service.
In addition to
compulsory third-party insurance, a collision damage waiver (SCDW)
and (SPI) theft coverage are provided.
Optional Collision insurance zero excess SCDW waiver of the excess:
- Groups A, B and C – € 10.00/day (prevents only € 550.00 deposit security)
- Groups C2, D, E, F, G, L, N and O – € 15.00/day (prevents only € 950.00 deposit security)
- Other Groups – € 20.00/day (prevents only € 2,000.00 deposit security)
Optional FULL COVERAGE:
Collision insurance zero excess SCDW waiver of the excess and (SPI)
- Groups A, B and C – € 16.00/day (prevents only € 350.00 deposit security)
- Groups C2, D, E, F, G, L, N and O – € 21.00/day (prevents only € 550.00 deposit security)
- Other Groups – € 26.00/day (prevents only € 950.00 deposit security)
- Optional Collision insurance zero excess SCDW waiver of the excess:
The regular insurance package (without SCDW and SPI) includes:
- Collision damage waiver (CDW) with an excess waiver
- Theft liability coverage with an excess waiver
- Third-party liability (PAI) coverage with an excess waiver
insurance package (without SCDW and SPI) does not cover:
- Damages to the body exterior and interior of the vehicle. These items are only covered when the SCDW extra insurance is purchased.
- Damages to the wheels, tires, windows and locks. These items are only covered when the SPI extra insurance is purchased.
The FULL COVERAGE package (including SCDW and SPI) will not cover:
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle
- Vehicle documents (DUA and Insurance).
- Registration plates.
- Damages sustained to the underside of the car due to negligent or off-road use.
- Damages sustained to the roof of the vehicle.
- Damages from deliberate violation of the terms and conditions agreed of the rental agreement or gross negligence.
- Accident caused by over.
- Accident caused by driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Accident not involving another vehicle or caused by the negligence of the driver: e.g. denting the car while parking in a private place, e.g. reversing in a private parking, e.g. driving on the wrong side of the road, e.g. driving the car into water.
- Damages sustained while the driver was under influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic or medical substances.
- Damages caused by cell phone use.
- Accident or damages to the rental vehicle, when not present a negligence onus of proof.
- The loss or damage car key, and the cost of replacement. What to do in case of loss, breakage or theft of the vehicle key? Contact the company and we will inform you of the procedure to follow.
- Burned clutch.
- Accidents when the vehicle rolls over, or sustain a total loss car damage: will be asked to pay the excess waiver no matter what, and an extra additional administration fee on top of the excess waiver amount in addition to compulsory third-party insurance, a collision damage waiver (SCDW) and (SPI) theft coverage are provided.
- In addition to compulsory third-party insurance, a collision damage waiver (SCDW) and (SPI) theft coverage are provided.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN CASE OF ACCIDENT?
Driver's Obligation in Case of Accident:
In the event of an
accident with the rented vehicle, the driver is obligated to take
the following measures:
- Compulsory contacting the Authorities - Police Phone Number 112: The driver must immediately notify local law enforcement, and ensure that a police report is filed.
- Securing the Accident Scene: The driver should take steps to ensure safety at the accident scene, including appropriate signalling and, whenever possible, moving vehicles to a safe area.
- Assisting Victims: The driver must provide assistance to any injured parties, if necessary, and seek medical help immediately if there are injuries.
- In the event of an accident with the rented vehicle, the driver is obligated to take the following measures:
Police Report (Auto de Ocorrência/
Policial Report) and No Negligence Onus of Proof:
- The driver is required to provide the rental company with the original police report related to the accident, Auto de Ocorrência Policial Report.
- This report serves as proof that the accident was not a result of the driver's negligence.
- In case of accident/damages present no negligence onus of proof.
Communication to the Rental Company:
- The driver must notify the rental company as soon as possible about the accident and provide all relevant details.
- In addition to the police report, any additional documentation and information (license numbers, name, contact numbers…) related to the accident must be submitted to the rental company upon request.
Responsibility for Repairs and Costs:
- The driver is responsible for any damages and costs associated with repairing the vehicle, provided the accident was not caused by third parties and in accordance with the terms of the applicable insurance contract.
- Driver's Obligation in Case of Accident:
- When renting a vehicle from Yes Car Hire, the customer agrees to receive the vehicle with the fuel level indicated at the time of pickup.
- LIKE to LIKE fuel policy.
- The Customer is responsible for refuelling the vehicle during the rental period to maintain the fuel level in the vehicle according to the initial level indicated at the time of pickup.
- Upon returning the vehicle, the Customer must ensure that the fuel level is the same as it was at the time of pickup.
- Yes Car Hire reserves the right to apply additional fees and charges if the vehicle is returned with a fuel level lower than the one recorded at pickup:
- There is no fuel refund if the vehicle is returned with a higher fuel level than the initial level.
Price for 1/8 of fuel difference
A, B, C, C2
D, E, F, G, L, N AND O
- Free mileages only for bookings more than 7 days rental.
- Optional extras for car rental listed below can be requested at the time of booking or at the counter.
Authorizes other drivers (maximum 4) on the rental Agreement. All drivers need to be present upon car collection.
Young driver (22 to 24)
Authorizes Young drivers on the rental Agreement
After hours fee
Pick up between 20:01 pm and 23:59 pm and drop off between 20:01 pm and 08:30 am are subject to this additional fee
Charge off toll values from Portuguese highways.
Personal accident coverage for the passengers
Cross border (Spain)
Authorizes the vehicle to cross border to Spain *The optional cross border insurance to Spain only provides road side assistance up to 150 km from the Portuguese border town of Vila Real de Santo Antonio. Seville city is good to go.
Furter distances are not possible.
Front Facing Child seat (9m to 4Y)
Baby seats for babies from 9 months to 4 years old
Booster seat (4Y+)
Seat for children over 4 years old
Back Facing Child seat (0m to 9m)
Baby seat for babies from 0 to 9 months
GPS Sat Nav
GPS-SAT NAV Satellite Navigation equipment
One way fee
Fee for rentals that start and finish in different locations in the Algarve or Lisbon.
35€ up to 450€
Fee for rentals outsider Faro Airport
WHERE CAN I DRIVE MY VEICHULE?
- The vehicle may only be taken in the country of Portugal mainland (apart from islands Madeira and Azores), not possible taking the car on any boat or ferry.
- When renting a vehicle from Yes Car Hire, the customer agrees to adhere to the geographical restrictions outlined in this agreement.
- The extra cross border fee Spain permitted area for the use of the vehicle is limited to Seville, Spain, maximum up to 150 km from the Portuguese border City of Vila Real de Santo Antonio with the respective cost indicated in the particular conditions of the reservation/contract. Authorization can be requested upon reservation or at the counter.
- It is strictly prohibited to take the vehicle to unauthorized areas, subjecting the Customer to penalties and additional fees as determined by YOR CAR.
- In the event of unauthorized cross-border travel from Portugal, the vehicle will be uninsured, and all damages shall be the sole responsibility of the primary driver.
- The Customer is entirely responsible for any violation of geographical restrictions, including damage to the vehicle and expenses arising from such violation.
- The models referenced are illustrative examples within their respective categories. We cannot assure the provision of a particular brand and/or model; instead, we commit to providing a vehicle within the same category or of superior quality.
HOW TO COLLECT MY CAR (FARO AIRPORT FAO)
How to find us?
- In Faro Airport – Faro Airport – You’ll find the representative Yes Car Hire hire Algarve at the CAR PARK 4 – meeting point Office P4, Yes Car Hire desk.
- On leaving the front of the terminal building please continue UNTIL THE END OF TERMINAL BUILDING and the car park 4 it is in front of you just across the road, about 150 meters from the terminal building. If you have a trolley you may wish to follow the road to your right around the edge of the car park. The rep is at the meeting point on the park 4!
Phone numbers if needed are:
- (+351) 969787039 or
- (+351) 969777854 or
- (+351) 962192529 or
- (+351) 967779347
- There is a public phone near the arrivals area.
- In Lisbon Airport – Our partner company in Lisbon is Ausocar. Look for a representative agent of Ausocar at the Lisbon Airport car hire rep area. If you don’t find the representative agent, please call our mobile numbers.
- Phone numbers if needed are:
- How to find us?
HOW TO RETURN MY VEHICLE
- The customer agrees to return the vehicle to the location designated by Yes Car Hire at the time of reservation or at the moment of pick up.
Documentation upon return
- At the time of return, the customer or their authorized representative must present at the time of return.
The customer or their
authorized representative must present the following documents:
- Vehicle keys.
- Identification car documents (DUA and insurance).
- Any documentation related to damages or incidents during the rental period.
- Yes Car Hire will conduct an inspection at the time of return to check the condition of the vehicle and record any new damages.
Vehicle condition upon return
- The customer agrees to return the vehicle in the same condition as received, subject to normal wear and tear.
- If, upon return, the vehicle is substantially dirty beyond what is considered reasonable wear and tear, a cleaning fee will be applied.
- Any additional damages to the vehicle, beyond those recorded at the time of pickup, will be the customer's responsibility, subject to the terms of the damage coverage and the applicable deductible.
Delays in return
- The customer must notify Yes Car Hire in advance in case of delays in returning the vehicle. Yes Car Hire will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the new schedule, subject to availability.
- Yes Car Hire reserves the right to apply additional fees in case of unreported delays that affect the rental schedule.
- Return Location
OUT OF HOURS
- All rentals with pick-up after hours (between 20:01pm and 23:59pm) are subject to the Out of Hours Fee.
- All rentals with drop off after hours (between 20:01pm and 08:30am) are subject to the Out of Hours Fee.
Avoid fines and notifications and join the E-TOLLS service from the beginning. The highways in Portugal have electronic toll. In accordance with Decree-Law 84-C/2022, all rented vehicles are equipped with a Via Verde Electronic Toll Collection Device (DECP) associated with a car registration number and a rental contract for the automatic processing of tolls in Portugal. The customer assumes responsibility for all toll fees charges throughout the rental contract period and is solely authorizes to settle such tolls with the rental car company. For the management, processing and collection of tolls, Yes car facilities this service and charges an additional fee called the E-TOLLS service. Activation of the E-TOLLS service is ONLY possible at the beginning of the rental contract. Activating the E-TOLLS service costs 2.15€ per day up to a maximum of 21€ per rental. The value of tolls and Via Verde services are the responsibility of the customer and will be charges to the customer at the end of the rental contract, and subsequently debited the remaining amounts Via Verde tolls and services up to 120 days.
Non-acceptance and non-activation of the E-TOLLS service upon car collection and use of tolls and services will result in the charging of an administrative fee in the amount of 30€ and the debit od Via Verde tolls and services to the customer.
In accordance with
Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
of April 27, 2016 - GDPR: The lessee has been informed in person
and agrees to the general rental conditions and the processing of
personal data GDPR, validated with their signature on the rental
- The customer must provide their personal data and those of the driver(s) of the vehicle at the beginning of the contract for identification purposes within the scope of the rental, expressly authorizing the rental company to process this information electronically.
- The lessor is the entity responsible for processing the personal data provided under the contract, with the purpose of entering into and executing the present rental agreement.
- In accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, personal data may be transmitted to third parties whenever necessary to ensure compliance with any legal obligations to which the lessee is subject, including judicial authorities, criminal police, tax and customs authorities, regulatory bodies, and Unicre.
- Personal data may only be processed for other purposes if the customer has given explicit consent to the lessor.
- The lessor will retain the personal data processed for the period necessary for the provision of services, billing, and compliance with legal obligations.
- At any time, the data subject has the right to: access the data within the limits of the contract and the GDPR; modify and object to their processing; decide on their automated processing; withdraw consent; request data erasure, and exercise other rights provided by current legislation (except for data that is indispensable for the execution of the contract and is therefore mandatory, as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the lessor is subject).
- If consent is withdrawn, it does not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out until that date.
- In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified in the event of a breach of their personal data that is likely to result in a high risk to their rights and freedoms and may file complaints with the relevant authority(ies).
- Personal data may be transmitted to third-party entities providing services to the lessor, whenever such services involve the communication of data contained in rental contracts.
- In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 - GDPR: The lessee has been informed in person and agrees to the general rental conditions and the processing of personal data GDPR, validated with their signature on the rental contract:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Yes Car Hire -Powered by Auto Rent VI, aluguer, compra e venda de viaturas, lda., identified as the lessor in the conditions of this contract (hereinafter only contract) to the customer identified in the first clause of special conditions (hereinafter called the lessee), with the following terms and conditions.
DELIVERY AND RETURN OF VEHICLE
- The lessee declares that the vehicle was received in proper conditions of use and cleaning, with accessories and documents, mentioned in the contract and the enclosed verification documents (Rental Agreement/Damage Report, DUA and Insurance) designated «check out», pledging to return it in the same condition, which was received, at the place and date designed in the contract.
- In case the vehicle is used in violation of the contract, the lessor may terminate the contract, with mandatory return of the vehicle by the lessee at the indicated location, otherwise and by the law, the vehicle will be removed from the lessee at this expense.
- If the lessee wishes to extend the rental period, must go to one of the lessor premises to celebrate new contract, subject to approval.
- The lessor is not liable to the lessee or any passenger for loss or damage to property left in the vehicle either during the rental period or after it.
- The lessee agrees not to use the vehicle to transport passengers or goods in violation with the law (example of violation of the law: Ubers, taxis, transfers company, travel agency, paragliding school, wedding venues company… etc). As for paid transport of passengers or goods, in sublease, loan or transfers without prior permission of the lessor!
- The lessee must take care of the vehicle, ensuring that it is properly locked in a secure location when not in use, refuelling it with proper fuel, as well as connecting and using with diligence any security device installed on the vehicle.
The lessee agrees not to use the vehicle in the following situations:
- To transport passengers or goods in violation with the law;
- For Sporting events or training, whether they are official or not;
- By any person who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance which directly or indirectly reduces their perception and responsiveness;
- By persons holding a driving license for less than a year, and people who are not authorized drivers (not identified in the contract);
- Out of the Portuguese territory, unless with specific permission from the lessor;
- For placement of any advertising endorsements, political or commercial or other equivalent, without prior written permission of the lessor;
- For paid transport of passenger or goods, in sublease, loan or transfer without prior permission of the lessor.
- The lessee can return the car dirty, however in case of extreme dirty will be charged extra Professional cleaning between 35€ to 99€.
VEHICLE MAINTANCE AND REPAIR
In case the vehicle suffers some damage, repairs can only be made by prior arrangement with the lessor.
In case the vehicle suffers some damage, repairs can only be made by prior arrangement with the lessor.
The lessee can hire the following services:
- CDW - covers all damages caused to the vehicle in event of an accident, with the lessee being subject to pay a variable excess according to the type of vehicle and in accordance with the amount mentioned on the form which is part of this same contract;
- Super CDW - covers all damage to the vehicle (except damages on tires, locks and windows) and total or partial theft, not being the lessee liable to pay any deductibles or being subject to payment or reduced deductible;
- PAI - personal accident covers the for the passengers (excludes the driver) driver up to 1.500,00€. (one thousand and five hundred euros) in case of illness or hospitalization and 15.000,00€ (fifteen thousand euros) in case of death or disability;
- SPI - Theft insurance covers damages to tires, locks and windows/plastics of the vehicle, not being the lessee liable to pay any deductible.
- PERSA coverage: for loss of key; change tyres; keys inside the vehicle; lack of battery or dead battery caused by the lights being left on; door open or radio on; towing in case of lack of fuel or wrong type of fuel.
The lessee undertakes,
in the event of an accident, to take the following procedures:
- To inform the lessor and the Police 112 of any accident, theft or any other issues, within 24 hours;
- Obtain the names and addresses of persons involved and witnesses;
- Not leave the vehicle without taking the appropriate measures to protect and safeguard the same;
- Not take any responsibility or plead guilty in case of accidents which can result in liability for the lessor;
- Immediately contact the rental company providing it with a detailed accident report including accident declaration raised by the police.
- Only the lessee and/or authorized drivers can benefit from the coverage of the CDW, Super CDW, PAI, SPI and PERSA.
- Even if the lessee subscribes the Super CDW coverage, all damages arising from the misuse of the vehicle, are of his sole responsibility.
- In case of accident/damages due to: over speeding, negligence, driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs or consumption of any product that reduces driving ability The lessee will be responsible for: all repair costs and compensation for the time stoppage of the vehicle involved, even if Super CDW and/or CDW has been subscribed: for injuries caused or likely to be caused by the lessee beyond the rental period, being the lessee the sole responsible. Burned clutch is not covered by Super CDW and /or CDW, SPI, PAI, and PERSA.
- The vehicle is only covered by Super CDW and/or CDW during the period agreed on the contract, unless there is an extension of the contract in accordance with these general conditions, declining the lessor any liability for injuries caused or likely to be caused by the lessee beyond the rental period, being the lessee the sole responsible.
- Burned clutch is not covered by Super SDW and/or CDW, SPI, PAI and PERSA.
- The lessee can hire the following services:
The lessee is
expressly obliged to pay to the lessor the amounts in due for this
contract as soon as it is requested, namely:
- The price payable for the rental of the vehicle, depending on the rental period and its mileage calculated according to the rate specified in the contract;
- Any and all costs related to the elimination of the excess, personal cover, collision cover, collision and rollover, theft coverage and any other costs incurred in accordance with the rates contained in the particular conditions of this contract;
- All taxes and fees levied on the rental of the vehicle, or the amount fixed by the lessor for reimbursement of such taxes;
- All Taxes and fees as: damage, tolls, fines, less fuel, or other costs levied on the rental of the vehicle, or the amount fixed by the lessor for reimbursement of such taxes;
- Any invoice not paid when due shall be increased by interest at maximum rate permitted by law.
- In case of accident the lessee shall pay to cover administration costs to the respective process 100,00€ (one hundred euros), plus VAT.
- The lessee, to ensure the fulfilment of the obligations under the contract, shall deposit in debit on the credit card, the amount referred to in the rental agreement, expressly authorizing the lessor to fill the credit card and charge the amount due.
- The lessee is expressly obliged to pay to the lessor the amounts in due for this contract as soon as it is requested, namely:
Should the lessor be notified as a result of an offense or unlawful conduct committed by the lessee, to uniquely identify the same, the lessee is obliged to pay an administrative fee of 25,00€ (twenty-five euros) plus VAT, by information provided to those entities.
The parties agree that the addresses given in the contract are the ones to use for any contacts, especially to the purpose of notifications.
INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATIONS
The lessee acknowledges that all clauses of this agreement have been timely and expressly communicated and explained; received the Car Document (DUA) and the Insurance Document in hand. And that it was aware of them by signing this contract.
Pursuant to the
regulation RGPD - 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April
2016.The lessee have read and agree to the general car rental
conditions, as signature in the rental agreement:
- The lessee must provide their personal information for identification purposes, expressly authorizing the lesser, Yes Car hire - Powered by Auto rent VI Lda. to process the data computer processing.
- The lesser is the entity responsible for the processing if Personal Data supplied under the contract.
- in terms of item c) of article 6 of the RGPD personal data may be transmitted to third parties whenever it is necessary to ensure the compliance with legal obligations, namely judicial authorities, criminal police organs, tax and customs authorities and regulatory entities.
- Personal data may only be treated for other purposes, against holder consented to the lesser.
- the lesser maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personally identifiable data about you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, for the necessary period of provision of the services, invoicing and fulfilment of legal obligations. As part of those precautions, we seek to protect personally identifiable data about you through technologies designed to safeguard the data. We restrict access to personally identifiable data about you to those employees we determine need to know that information for us and our licensees to provide services to you.
- The lessee, at all times have the right to: access to data within the limits of the contract and the RGPD; change and oppose the respective data processing; decide on the automatic data processing; withdraw the consent; request that their data be deleted and exercise their personal rights under current legislation.
- In case of withdrawal of consent, the legitimacy of the data treatment carried out previous to the date is not compromised.
- In the terms of the RGPD, the data subject has the right to be notified, if a violation of their personal data becomes susceptible to a high risk to rights and freedoms.
- Personal data may be transmitted to co-partners providing services to the lesser, whenever such services imply communication of data contained in the rental agreement.
- Pursuant to the regulation RGPD - 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016.The lessee have read and agree to the general car rental conditions, as signature in the rental agreement:
The lessee acknowledges that the vehicle is equipped with a geolocation device (GPS) that can be activated in case of contract breach.Not included in the insurances conditions: the key, damages inside the car, underneath and roof of the car, or due to driver negligent or off road use; or under the influence of alcohol, drugs any other type of medications that negatively affect driving or damages from deliberate violation of the terms and conditions; or accidents caused: by over speeding or caused by cell phone use, or accidents not involving another vehicle by negligence of the driver (e.g. denting the car while parking in a private place, reversing in a private parking, driving on the wrong side of the motorway, driving the car in to water, cell phone use, driver negligence ...). This agreement is construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal, where this agreement be signed and that both parts agree to submit themselves to the courts of the city of Portimão.
Yes Car Hire -Powered by AR VI reserve the right to alter or change the conditions on our webpage, confirmation email or cancellations, without prior notice.
THEREFORE, IN ANY CASE, NEITHER YES CAR HIRE -AR VI NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE TO THE CONTRACTING PARTY FOR ANY AMOUNTS NOR FOR ANY ACTIONS, LAW SUITS OR CLAIMS RELATED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENTAL OR THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE WHEHER THE ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT OR IN TORT. YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD YES CAR HIRE-ARVI HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THE RENTAL AND/OR THE USE OF THE VEHICLE.